Fan Page for Julia and Eric
4 4

164 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Another doomed apartment. I think she's bi-polar, or manic depressive, as they used to say before political correctness. If she's into nose candy, then she'll only get worse.

yea, maybe you right , i think that she´s bipolar. she change her behaviour suddenly.

3 hours ago, delta10 said:

His hand on if not in her pants

You're right, we can't say for sure 'cause the hand is hidden. But he was digging pretty deep for a while there.

Dazzan likes this

Exclusive report from our correspondent Plank who is embedded with the apartment.
Earlier there were unsubstantiated reports that Julia seemed to be in a, 'good mood'.
I can now confirm that this was not an isolated incident, nor was it an attack of gas due to an excess of noodle soup.
Her often pensive expression turned from ,nonplussed, to coy, to a grin and then into a shocking full blown smile.
We will keep you updated as this story develops.

Hmmm have been giving Julia's mood swings over the last couple of days some thought... and here's a wild stab in the dark, which is what Eric will probably get from her if he continues to grope her at every given opportunity...

I wonder if there is some sort of condition... that effect's women only.... that happens every 4 weeks/ 28 days... that can cause them to be happy one minute... then red mist, stab you in the face and lick the blood from the knife angry the next... where they do not  want to be touched... where they just want to be left alone to cry... and perhaps this mystery condition may last... oh and I don't know... could last for for 7 days or so. And then let's amplify her emotions by shoving her in a house with full camera coverage and a boyfriend that just wants to fuck...

Give the poor girl a chance, she may be "on"... (or of course she could be a drug-crazed, bi-polar serial killer!), let's give her a chance.

dougiestyle4u and StnCld316 like this

1 hour ago, Dazzan said:

Just witnessed her doing this....

I think she has some uncontrollable fingers that happened to find or sense a nearby pussy and liked what it found as the lengthy time fingering eliminates any chance of just an itch. Could be that her fingers have a hidden talent and might substitute for an unwanted cock in the near future.

Dazzan likes this

Update!

Earlier Julia played an impromptu game of 'find the trouser snake'. She started laughing!

The good news is that Eric did not take this as an insult to his manhood and also laughed!

StnCld316 likes this

Anyone speaking their language watching their fight tonight? Seemed to me like he left her.
Eric talked and talked earlier tonight calm like he always is, all Julia did was turning her back to him sometimes answering with one word.
In the end it seemed like she got an ultimatum, he put his jacket on and was leaving, she tried to block the door crying but he left anyway. 
After he left Julia screamed his name out the window, pushed a couple of chairs over in the kitchen and called him on the phone. After a
few minutes he was back and now they are talking again. Still he is the only one talking and she just sits there not understanding that communication is a thing.
 She seems to me like a stubborn childish kid who could brake a relationship just to be right. Then again I have no idea what they are talking about.

Looks like problems between these two again, and they were getting along really well over the last few days. It does seem to be a recurring theme. If she is bipolar or has any other issues, then RLC shouldn't have allowed them in the apartment as surely it isn't going to help matters knowing you are being watched.

Hmm, bipolar, could be. I know Eric found a small bag of powder in their bed which he flushed down the toilet to her screaming protests once.
So she have some sort of problems for sure.

It is obvious that Julia has issues but I also see that Eric is another Lev (unstable). Lev has a habit of scratching/playing with his cock inside his underwear in front of Zoya and I see Eric does the exact same thing in front of Julia. Fucking gross and rude to your partner. Go see a doctor or at least get help for this weird habit. They proceed to touch everything - eewwwww!!!. Never see a girl doing this even though I wouldn't mind  (double standard pervert I am - haha).

RUBBERMAN likes this

16 hours ago, bongo2577 said:

a quick stop at the kitchen

good view of her , timely taken by you.  Thanks for posting.

if you ever shave your junk you would know that your balls will stick to your legs and every now and then you need to move them.No dr needed

I caught that too sniperbigd. I never had a chance to screencap it though.
Very weird. She kinda stared blankly at the window for awhile, and just gets up on the ledge and goes out of frame, a very short time later Eric arrives to scoop her up and take her to their room. Just weird.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 9:48 AM, sniperbigd said:

what is up with this girl

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 1:47 PM, rlcftr said:

lol, that's a hilarious capture.

This is HILARIOUS -- Seems you are in to this Ha ha ha. 

http://www.kaotic.com/video/k4w0popE_2017204015458_t       This could have been her Agenda if Eric was not on hand 

Edited by StnCld316