Fan Page for Julia and Eric
4 4

189 posts in this topic

This girl is wonderful. Leora is the queen and Julia is a princess. She is pretty (not Barbie doll beauty like some of the other girls). Granted, she is a little lean but she has perky little boobs, great legs, very naked much of the time and a very beautiful little pussy that almost rivals Leora's. In the two or three years that I have been here on RLCF she is the only girl with a pussy that comes close to Leora's. I hope she is here for a long time. 

She seems to be lacking in personality, but if she had a partner other than Eric that treated her much better sexually as in a lot of foreplay and afterplay instead of just getting his rocks off things would be much better.

Plank, Dazzan and kalevipoeg like this

I saw something funny earlier, she was sat on the couch naked and talking on her phone, she was well in to chatting and she was having a laugh, then he walked in, started picking his blackheads then he turned to her and going off the look on his face he said something nasty to to her.

She looked shocked, she sat there for a minute then went after him to the bedroom, don't know what happened after that but I'm guessing who or whatever she said on the phone upset him.

I've also seen similar actions regarding sex with these two with K&S, I've seen her touch him inside his trunks and he doesn't respond then she turns ans just carries on watching TV, I saw some sex the other night and he, she was lay on her tummy and after he finished there was no after play or any passion, it was for him not her.

Julia certainly is pretty......nice tits, love that shaved beaver.....she likes riding a cock and gets into it !!! No complaints from me !!! She is certainly NOT one of the stripper / dancers that I see a few of on RLC !!!

14 hours ago, HungDaddy said:

Julia certainly is pretty......nice tits, love that shaved beaver.....she likes riding a cock and gets into it !!! No complaints from me !!! She is certainly NOT one of the stripper / dancers that I see a few of on RLC !!!

has anyone seen her rub to completion?

11 hours ago, sniperbigd said:

what is up with this girl

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

never seen finsh

Link didn't work.

Edited by StnCld316

I looked in last night, couldn't have got a better view, she was lay on the couch legs wide apart naked and facing direct at the camera, after a while she did get up but soon came back but not as good a view, she did keep flashing it though, he just lay there watching TV.

i looked on on Julia earlier, she was wearing matching underwear, she will have to be careful.  Reason being whenever I have watched a movie where the girl gets attacked they are always wearing matching underwear lol.

On a serious note I read there was a fight between them, I missed that, any details?