Guests Party

27 posts in this topic

Of course, N&B's house sitters are friends. House sitters friends, would certainly be N&B friends also. AS N&B have some great parties and their Holiday coincides with NEW YEAR , I would think N&B have given their friends the green light to party in their absence. ( only wishing they were there also ). It is a good party venue.  Place does look a little untidy but in a superficial way. I do not see , broken windows, furniture or utilities. No one has shit in the bath or taken a piss in pot plants. No evidence of a major food-fight. So simple to get the apartment looking spick and span . I guess if N&B did have any reservations they simply only need to tune into RLC.  Chill those who are worried and pre-judge.:)  Happy New year. 

TBird97 likes this

4 hours ago, Nicod31 said:

No guest sex ?

The girl with black hair had a quicky on the couch with her boyfriend. Short blowjob and some fucking under the blanket. Not worth to watch it. 

The place was like Grand Central Station last night. The word must be out in St. Petersburg that while Nelly and Bogdan are away, anyone can play.

I understand that Nelly and Bogdan are back in a couple of days.... although I hope they come back real soon... I've missed the action they provide... I hope they don't comeback too soon... because they are going to apeshit if they find their apartment looking like this.

Although, they've probably tuned in already and seen the damage. 

texl01 likes this

I guess my last comments on N&B guests was a little too soon. Sorry.  Anyway no visible damage, a couple of people can knock the mess over in a couple of hours and have it cleaned up. Not a good look for N&B to see and certainly not a recommendation to House-sit again.  Sorry Nelly I will get your Apartment back to looking good before your return. C:-)

Dazzan likes this

4 minutes ago, texl01 said:

I guess my last comments on N&B guests was a little too soon. Sorry.  Anyway no visible damage, a couple of people can knock the mess over in a couple of hours and have it cleaned up. Not a good look for N&B to see and certainly not a recommendation to House-sit again.  Sorry Nelly I will get your Apartment back to looking good before your return. C:-)

@texl01 to the rescue... I must admit I have been most worried about their cat... I've seen it wandering round, between peoples feet at the parties and there have been times when the guests have propped open the main door and I was worried the cat might escape... 

texl01 likes this

Hell you are right Mate ( Dazz.) I completely forgot about the cat. I wonder how I could of - it is a great unique moggie. 

Dazzan likes this

9 minutes ago, texl01 said:

Hell you are right Mate ( Dazz.) I completely forgot about the cat. I wonder how I could of - it is a great unique moggie. 

@texl01.. it reminds me of Nelly... hairless >:D

2 minutes ago, Dazzan said:

@texl01.. it reminds me of Nelly... hairless >:D

I wonder if Nelly's hairless pussy has been fed lately, as we all know hairless pussies need feeding regularly and lots of attention. 

Dazzan and Nickrivers like this

9 minutes ago, texl01 said:

I wonder if Nelly's hairless pussy has been fed lately, as we all know hairless pussies need feeding regularly and lots of attention. 

I love watching the Nelly waddle after Bogdan has fed it for her... I have just accidentally flicked my laptop off my lap just thinking about her ;)

On 02/01/2017 at 9:16 AM, texl01 said:

Of course, N&B's house sitters are friends. House sitters friends, would certainly be N&B friends also. AS N&B have some great parties and their Holiday coincides with NEW YEAR , I would think N&B have given their friends the green light to party in their absence. ( only wishing they were there also ). It is a good party venue.  Place does look a little untidy but in a superficial way. I do not see , broken windows, furniture or utilities. No one has shit in the bath or taken a piss in pot plants. No evidence of a major food-fight. So simple to get the apartment looking spick and span . I guess if N&B did have any reservations they simply only need to tune into RLC.  Chill those who are worried and pre-judge.:)  Happy New year. 

I wonder if any of these 'friends' or 'guests' are possibles for the future. Is the recently vacated apartment also in / near St Petersberg?

Ok now I am fucking fuming for Nelly and Bogdan... I know that both Nelly and Bogdan smoke, but they at least go outside to do it... (ok so they  shisha too) so their house guests invited this arsehole round... who smokes cigars in their house... that smell wont come out for weeks... I am furious for them.

This is an open message to Nelly and Bogdens guests... just in case they tune in..

Just in case you missed it.. the little plane symbol has gone from next to the apartment.... Nelly and Bogden are coming back...

CLEAN THAT SHIT UP!!

I've just looked in - the apartment looks disgusting and nobody in.

If this is how Nelly and Bogdan find it I wouldn't want to be in the vicinity.

I was brought up that if you borrow something you leave / return it in the same or better condition that as received. Years ago where I then worked we could borrow the oldest works car at a weekend with a nominal charge for fuel. It was expected though also for it to be returned washed plus if used to say take garden rubbish to the tip of course be cleaned inside too.

Dazzan likes this

I haven't seen them yet, but it looks like N & K are back. The little airplane is gone next to their names.  Was there a reaction to the tornado that hit their apartment? I feel so bad for them. It's like returning from a vacation to find out your were robbed. Violated

1 hour ago, bedhead said:

I haven't seen them yet, but it looks like N & K are back. The little airplane is gone next to their names.  Was there a reaction to the tornado that hit their apartment? I feel so bad for them. It's like returning from a vacation to find out your were robbed. Violated

Hi... I saw the symbol go too... the guests are still there but N and B are not... I would guess they are back real soon though.. lets hope they get tidied up quickly

On 1/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, bedhead said:

Nelly and Bogdan are now back on the 13th... Tidy up you bitches.. TIDY!!

Nickrivers likes this