Fan Page Nora
4 4

88 posts in this topic

Please be respectful and only post positive comments

Welcome Nora

I believe the Nora is back for a third time oh god please help us lol , at least woods is happy lol.

woods71 likes this

the imperator femme fatale is back… this can only happen in Reallifecam.com … or Game of Thrones when ur name is John Snow … will she get her throne back or will jessica fight it till death … i like this Season of Reallifecam.com so much …

Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-03 um 16.32.32.jpg

Captain Bushytail likes this

I think Nora has come back to save the girls apartment good luck with that Nora lol. I bet Nora ends up staying forever again like she did the last three times and become the leader again.

She has lost a little weight but so glad to see her back. Let the fireworks begin! 

RLC eMail says here for this month, so maybe just a stopgap. 

ENJOY

Guess it will be alot of traffic on the balcony again.

Let's hope she doesn't bring her BF, that would surely moderate the "freedom" of the other girls.

Welcome back Nora, Ancient Queen of B1 and Friend of Aida.

Yes, things are bound to improve from the viewing point of view.    I made some comments already in general Discussion.

As for will Jess fight Nora for the top spot, its been a walkover already.

Sorry to be thick Hans46458 -  what does nvm mean?

woods71 likes this

I wanted my first post of the New Year to be positive,but that is not going to happen. ( my opinion, & I will stand by it!)

Nora.......,again......,really!?

The Barca apartment 'firewall' returns, wow!

I know there are some on this forum that will be very happy by this 'new' arrival, not me, this is another negative move by the powers that be.

How long before Kiko moves in? How long before she stops all / any fun? How long before she brings the Knitting out.

I can't wait. :angry:

Scotsman84, delta10 and Rob1 like this

I think all girls should go and talk to Elisa and ask where she buys her robes. All girls should start wearing them, it should be a must for staying at RLC.
The ones that untie themselves over time, or just slides off when you move around in the kitchen.

Anyway, here's my first Nora cap.

nora1.png

This is the first time in a long time I've seen all 3 tennants in the sofa. Normally one is by the table or on the floor. This is great if Nora can contribute to bring them all a little bit closer.

b1_all3_2.png

I can tell when someone joined RLC (or RLC comment boards) by their attitude towards Nora & Kiko. The veterans remember Nora and Kiko from their original Barcelona apartment, where they often hosted talented and intriguing guests, drank wine moderately, and watched a higher class of movies on TV than the other tenants. At the time when other tenant men bashed in closet doors and the other tenant women chased their men around with kitchen implements, they were quite sane and never fought. He coded and photographed; she did as many projects with sewing for theatrical productions, choreography, and dancing as Maya does with her own projects. Both of them are a higher functioning class of human. I was not an RLC subscriber, but the bedroom action was fantastic and quite lovingly performed from what I've been told.

Alas, things change, and people don't appreciate how important they once were in RLC's evolution. Or RLC's early traffic flow.

If the Goddess hadn't shown up when the Queen first abdicated, RLC would not have the viewership to afford so many tenants and palatial apartments. They are entitled to respect, in my humble opinion.

StnCld316 and jouandomy like this

Nora does have a solid body with an awesome butt and I like her dangling pussy flaps. I don't mind Nora especially after seeing (or not seeing) some of the brutal Barca girls of late that did sweet fuck all. Something is better than nothing. Just curious to see how this 3rd RLC stay will pan out. My question is - was she pregnant and does she have a child now or what (this was supposedly the reason why she left the last time)?

4 hours ago, Plank said:

I wanted my first post of the New Year to be positive,but that is not going to happen. ( my opinion, & I will stand by it!)

Nora.......,again......,really!?

The Barca apartment 'firewall' returns, wow!

I know there are some on this forum that will be very happy by this 'new' arrival, not me, this is another negative move by the powers that be.

How long before Kiko moves in? How long before she stops all / any fun? How long before she brings the Knitting out.

I can't wait. :angry:

I like when you said "i know there are some ......", its fine by me that she is back, now only have to wait when Kiko coming back, hope soon.

Can someone upload a picture of Nora? It's been so long that I forgot which Nora this one is and been trying to see a peek throughout the day, nobody is home 

My Christmas present to you Mr Woods. :) After tireless and complicated negotiation I have managed to get Nora back for YOU.  Her main reason to return was because of you - your solid support and love of Nora convinced her to make this cameo.  As we both know Nora will take the reigns in both hands and sort out B1 and I'm guessing B2 as well. ( Nora has that talent and leadership quality , sadly lacking at the moment ).  WELCOME BACK Nora , we love you. :wub:

I used to like Nora and i'm pretty sure i enjoyed watching her masturbate on occasion..seems a while ago now so i might be muddled in those recollections.

From the RLC Newsletter:   

Recent updates:

• Nora has returned to the project. She will be with us during this month
  • Lima left the project

More updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!

I must say that I'm happy that Nora is back.  I have enjoyed following her in the past and I'm sure she will provide us with a great show of enjoyment.