Fan Page Nora
4 4

69 posts in this topic

Hi Nora, welcome back, you are one of the legends, show these newbies what is done correctly.  I have a request, do not straighten you hair, looks great as if you showered a towel dried and comb it.  It comes out thick and beautiful.

I don't believe that she had any babies, or that she is actually 27  or 24 or that it's her birthday. But I'm really big on speculation about the RLC house of smoke & mirrors. We have little data with which to reach conclusions and must therefore suffer the uncertainty of speculation. We shall see what her role is now on RLC--- she is definitely the Queen of mystery. Her actions have become unfathomable, in a calculated sort of way. Maybe. Or maybe not. 

I don't suspect that she'll be the Mother Superior in this apartment; I think she will assume a different role. But certainly, as far as the entertainment and modeling business in Barcelona, she is the mentor for these girls.

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 4:15 AM, Dazzan said:

Birthday Kisses for Nora

Did anyone catch any slipping of the tongue action with this kiss?

Edited by StnCld316
woods71 likes this

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎08 at 10:44 AM, delta10 said:

Today Nora has a bra and knickers under the negligee ...

Yeah you won't see much tits and pussy from Nora because she is the leader she needs to be respectable lol , only Kiko gets to see that everyday lol.

Edited by StnCld316

8 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Yeah you won't see much tits and pussy from Nora because she is the leader she needs to be respectable lol , only Kiko gets to see that everyday lol.

I was very surprised on Saturday when she came down without undies. My view is if it was almost anyone else but Irma they too would be told not to come down with tits and more so pussy on show. It will be interesting to see what she does and doesn't wear during rest of her short, I hope, stay. She will not want to be upstaged by Irma yet neither seen to have lowered her standards.

Back around 18 months ago I don't recall much being seen.

On 3-1-2017 at 3:19 PM, Rob1 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments

Welcome Nora

I believe the Nora is back for a third time oh god please help us lol , at least woods is happy lol.

Yeah Thx for that, but there more nice girls to see

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 5:17 PM, PeterGrey said:

¿Podemos culpar a Nicole por ninguna acción en LR hoy?
No es que yo creo que bastante a mí mismo, Nora le gusta controlar cada movimiento que hace. Pero ella parecía listo para ir durante el masaje de BF en LR, pero no le gusta tener Nicole en la cocina - ella era una perturbación, se podía ver claramente.
Por último se recogen todas las velas y se trasladaron hasta el cuarto de baño.

If you put yourself in a common area, that happens. It's reasonable for Nora to be upset, but what Ells should have done (Nora & Kiko), is to send the girls to Jess's room, or her to go to Jess's room (which is no girl's prop.) And there they They would have had intimacy.
Nora was angry, but she was not right. At least for that reason.

Edited by StnCld316

Nora's packing her suitcases tonight. I guess she's gone as of tomorrow. Too bad. She and Irma got B1 swinging again.

It didn't look like she was clearing out - no tearful send-offs.   And her name is still on the room.

My guess is she'll be back in a few days.