Fan Page Nora
4 4

88 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Yeah you won't see much tits and pussy from Nora because she is the leader she needs to be respectable lol , only Kiko gets to see that everyday lol.

I was very surprised on Saturday when she came down without undies. My view is if it was almost anyone else but Irma they too would be told not to come down with tits and more so pussy on show. It will be interesting to see what she does and doesn't wear during rest of her short, I hope, stay. She will not want to be upstaged by Irma yet neither seen to have lowered her standards.

Back around 18 months ago I don't recall much being seen.

Well I had hardly hit to post the last reply when she appeared in this sheer white number ......

She was moving around so almost impossible to get a sharp front grab.

IF she carries on like this and doesn't dictate to the others my opinion of her will change.

Nora 0109 1.jpg

Nora 0109 2.jpg

Nora 0109 3.jpg

Nora 0109 4.jpg

Nora 0109 5.jpg

Nora 0109 6.jpg

Nora 0109 7.jpg

Nora 0109 8.jpg

Nora 0109 9.jpg

robuk, PeterGrey, Landais and 2 others like this

Can we blame Nicole for no action in LR today?
Not that I quite believe it myself, Nora like to control every move she makes. But she seemed ready to go during the massage of BF in LR, but she didn't like to have Nicole in the kitchen - she was a disturbance, one could clearly see it.
Finally they collected all the candles and moved up to the bathroom.

nora2.png

nora3.png

TBird97 likes this

On 3-1-2017 at 3:19 PM, Rob1 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments

Welcome Nora

I believe the Nora is back for a third time oh god please help us lol , at least woods is happy lol.

Yeah Thx for that, but there more nice girls to see

13 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

¿Podemos culpar a Nicole por ninguna acción en LR hoy?
No es que yo creo que bastante a mí mismo, Nora le gusta controlar cada movimiento que hace. Pero ella parecía listo para ir durante el masaje de BF en LR, pero no le gusta tener Nicole en la cocina - ella era una perturbación, se podía ver claramente.
Por último se recogen todas las velas y se trasladaron hasta el cuarto de baño.

nora2.png

nora3.png

If you put yourself in a common area, that happens. It's reasonable for Nora to be upset, but what Ells should have done (Nora & Kiko), is to send the girls to Jess's room, or her to go to Jess's room (which is no girl's prop.) And there they They would have had intimacy.
Nora was angry, but she was not right. At least for that reason.

Nora's packing her suitcases tonight. I guess she's gone as of tomorrow. Too bad. She and Irma got B1 swinging again.

It didn't look like she was clearing out - no tearful send-offs.   And her name is still on the room.

My guess is she'll be back in a few days.

13 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

I'm glad that I was wrong about Nora leaving. My bad. That'll teach me to jump to conclusions.

She'll be gone at the end of the Month.

Shame she wasn't around during the long dull period before Xmas to toss Lima over the balcony and jump start Lara and Melissa.

Although I don't find her particularly engaging to watch.    Personal taste that's all.

I'm hoping she will continue to be around in the background to nudge the new girls into inter-action.

8 hours ago, iloner said:

Shame she wasn't around during the long dull period before Xmas to toss Lima over the balcony and jump start Lara and Melissa.

Although I don't find her particularly engaging to watch.    Personal taste that's all.

I'm hoping she will continue to be around in the background to nudge the new girls into inter-action.

Man i don't think anything would have jumped started Lara.

3 hours ago, skipperbora said:
Nora packed the suitcase and left the house. Pity!

She did the same the other day, and came back in the afternoon.
Her name is still listed on the the apt.

Something is up at B1 & B2.  The women had that meeting yesterday at B1 and I have no idea what was discussed, but it lasted for some time.

Today, they're all over at B1 again doing what looks like line dancing to me. I would have no problem with the current tenants staying for a prolonged time. After all, there are at least 4 other apartments at RLC that have had the same people in them for over a year........and they`re boring.

Nora, from a fan, do not leave, look what you and Irma have done to B1, make it a party house,  The Strip show for B2  was bitching.  Please stay longer, ask Kiko if OK.  Thta is why your are an a RLC classic.  I remember you and Kiko staying at the apt w/ a dog, fireplace, and the master bedroom with one cam, kind of dark and not 1080p at the time, 3 years ago? My first find of RLC with also , have to guess here, Alina and Anton with their purple couch and cam overhead in the living room.  But ---stay 1 or 2 more months.

Thanks.

woods71 likes this

On 1/23/2017 at 6:45 PM, dstern said:

Nora, from a fan, do not leave, look what you and Irma have done to B1, make it a party house,  The Strip show for B2  was bitching.  Please stay longer, ask Kiko if OK.  Thta is why your are an a RLC classic.  I remember you and Kiko staying at the apt w/ a dog, fireplace, and the master bedroom with one cam, kind of dark and not 1080p at the time, 3 years ago? My first find of RLC with also , have to guess here, Alina and Anton with their purple couch and cam overhead in the living room.  But ---stay 1 or 2 more months.

Thanks.

I totally agree with this, Nora is such a pleasure to watch, why leave? :(

woods71 and TBird97 like this