Watchme 24/7
2 2

137 posts in this topic

This site seems to have suddenly got more professional in it's set up and all of it now seems to be free as well which is unusual.

Whether it's only a taster for a few weeks?

Syble is certainly good value even if she is as rough as old boots lol

syble walks around and sleeps nude aswell which is a bonus

I hate all the tattoos on her, but those little tits with long nipples are perfect...  She's the only one on WM247 who seems comfortable with nudity. The rest of them hide from the cameras except the rare occasions when they have to perform (Tony and Marina).

It's their site.. not you...  The cams are all very slow to load and some of them break up or kick out frequently.

Yeah, no dice for me either. Very spotty.

It was better on the site for a bit, like the one time Tony had sex with her ex, but Tony is gone now and the only regular nudity is Syble (if you like heavy smokers plastered with ink). Marina is very careful to be quick about it and she never or rarely showers (another heavy smoker with ink). Tony was the same way. Any sex or masturbation is with the lights out.

I don't even click on any of the other pages...  Not Alin/Orit,  nor the others. There's NOTHING to see unless you like fake boobs and ink, and she's pretty careful to show none of it. There was supposed to be a bedroom cam installed, but it hasn't happened and they've stopped advertising it.

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> those videos tony share them ... /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was reading on their built-in chatbox that they're doing some kind of "massive" upgrade or improvement that might take a couple of weeks. The site certainly needed it, but for the live cams to have been offline for a week already with more time down still seems rather amateurish.

Like RLC, they could dump most of their tenants and no one would notice...and they just lost one of the most popular ones with no replacement.

Tony still gone (not that she ever showed much) with no replacement, cams at Marina's not working well... NO ONE getting nude except Syble on occasion...  they might as well give up. There's nothing to see here folks, move along...

Yeah bit of a waste of time and half the time half the cams don't seem to work,bit shit really.

No sex in any others except Syble every so often and Marina not very often and Marina not worth watching anyway.

No bathroom cams at all except Syble's shower room now and not any bedroom cams in half of them.

No wonder it's all on free at the moment as ain't worth the trouble of logging on let alone paying.

All in all pretty crap.

I'd like to think they have some great upgrades coming... but I expect we'll be disappointed... 

I know what I'd do if I ran the site... More bedroom cams, a bathroom cam or 2... taking care not to have the kids on cam...  And fix the darned cams... THAT they should be doing right now as a basic fix.

Has anybody tried the premium cam?  The free cam feels more voyeuristic as the tenants are dressed and out in the world more often.  The video quality isn't as good.  I do like that the muslim students have a bathroom cam.

If there ARE any more cams that come with a membership, they haven't said. They only say you get the VOD. You'd think if there WERE extra cams, they'd play it up like RLC does. Some of the cams that are free now USED to be premium, but there was so little action going on that I wouldn't have paid 5 cents for them. I still wouldn't really, there's so little action. Apparently, no one else did either.

Yes, Syble has the only bathroom cam. That's a small start. It would be good if Marina did also, but I don't think she ever showers. I've watched her settle in at night and get up in the morning probably 50 times and NEVER seen her shower. Not even a quick whore's bath of the critical areas...  Just a wipe of the face and another coating of makeup.

The bable have got a balcony or pool cam now infact they have had it for a couple weeks now but they still need a bedroom so do Alin and Cozy. Syble has got a shower now which she has had for a couple months she is the first one to have a free shower cam since that lesbian couple named angel & yamit. but all the other apartments don't have a shower. Also we need some balcony/pool cams for all apartments. So still a lot of improvements needed to happen on watchme.

They could use a bedroom cam for Orit/Alin, and they need to get Tony back... She is chubby, but kinda cute. She did that sex scene in the dark with her ex-husband (?) back in February/March, then promptly disappeared....

The Bable and Cozy ap'ts might as well just go away. There's never anything going on there. If thy don't put in a bedroom or shower cam, they're useless.

bedrocosta likes this

And it keeps getting worse...Several of the cameras haven't been working and now, at the moment, NONE of them work....This is such an amateurish site...There's so little to see and it's unreliable..

And it keeps getting worse...Several of the cameras haven't been working and now, at the moment, NONE of them work....This is such an amateurish site...There's so little to see and it's unreliable..

As you say many of them don't bloody work half the time and the only apartment worth looking at really is Syble's but you see less now in her new apartment. The shower room is crap all behind frosted glass.

You sometimes see things in the Marina apartment if you are lucky but the Alvin, Cosy and Babel apartments are a pure waste of time you see absolutely nothing and for some reason now it is all free but if you see nothing it makes no odds if it is free.

I see the outside cams soon went maybe they thought it was to personal lol. not sure if you guys remember but they had a pub cam and a street cam it only lasted maybe a week or 2 weeks.

Yeah, the public cams didn't last long... I watched them for a few minutes and saw nothing interesting...  Nothing I can't see any night of the week in town. I wonder if they had legal trouble.

Marina doesn't show much either... She flash changes after slathering on a fresh coat of makeup in the morning, then in the evening flash changes again and climbs under the sheets. I've seen her shower maybe twice in the last year.   A couple times a year she'll masturbate in the dark....