Watchme 24/7
2 2

137 posts in this topic

They could use a bedroom cam for Orit/Alin, and they need to get Tony back... She is chubby, but kinda cute. She did that sex scene in the dark with her ex-husband (?) back in February/March, then promptly disappeared....

The Bable and Cozy ap'ts might as well just go away. There's never anything going on there. If thy don't put in a bedroom or shower cam, they're useless.

bedrocosta likes this

And it keeps getting worse...Several of the cameras haven't been working and now, at the moment, NONE of them work....This is such an amateurish site...There's so little to see and it's unreliable..

And it keeps getting worse...Several of the cameras haven't been working and now, at the moment, NONE of them work....This is such an amateurish site...There's so little to see and it's unreliable..

As you say many of them don't bloody work half the time and the only apartment worth looking at really is Syble's but you see less now in her new apartment. The shower room is crap all behind frosted glass.

You sometimes see things in the Marina apartment if you are lucky but the Alvin, Cosy and Babel apartments are a pure waste of time you see absolutely nothing and for some reason now it is all free but if you see nothing it makes no odds if it is free.

I see the outside cams soon went maybe they thought it was to personal lol. not sure if you guys remember but they had a pub cam and a street cam it only lasted maybe a week or 2 weeks.

Yeah, the public cams didn't last long... I watched them for a few minutes and saw nothing interesting...  Nothing I can't see any night of the week in town. I wonder if they had legal trouble.

Marina doesn't show much either... She flash changes after slathering on a fresh coat of makeup in the morning, then in the evening flash changes again and climbs under the sheets. I've seen her shower maybe twice in the last year.   A couple times a year she'll masturbate in the dark.... 

Just watched Anastasia & Igor have a nice session.

They are no longer around that must of been a vod session you watched

I don't know why I keep watching WM24/7...

Marina just changed for getting into bed... in the bathroom. Whoosh - off with the day dress, whoosh, on with the nightshirt. I swear the woman never showers.

I watched the fat, chain smoking woman in the Cozy apartent have sex with her husband(?) in the pool in the dark, then they changed in the dark - she with her back to the camera while he held a towel around her...  SERIOUSLY?????

Then she got ready for work and changed with her back to the camera.

Today she got ready for bed and took her bra off UNDER HER DAY SHIRT with her BACK to the camera and SMIRKED while she did it!!!!  I mean they ARE free cams, but it's pretty sad...