C&S Fan Page
8 8

345 posts in this topic

I saw SugarBonnie there too dressed as a nun of all things lol, she had black stockings on too but I didn't hang about as she was doing a make-up on Elvis.

On the subject of Elvis I watched a video of them making love where Elvis was wearing the strap-on, it was interesting because it was the first time they tried it, Elvis was working out how to put it on, eventually fathomed it out and they began.

At first it seemed too big for Curly and they had to apply lubricant, even then it was a bit too big I think, but give Elvis a bit of credit he/she took it slow and was listening to Curly of if and when to proceed etc.  Eventually it did go in further and Curly moaned a few times then after a few attempts at different positions Curly seemed satisfied but I still got the impression it wasn't 100% with her.

This was interesting because as most of you have seen in the past Elvis penetrates Curly with fingers very vigorously and she seems to like it but with the strap-on she couldn't take it for long, this is what made me think it was too big for her liking, they need a slightly smaller one and things might be better, just my opinion lol.

On 26/10/2016 at 5:56 AM, texl01 said:

StnCld  I would fuck her even with your dick LOL

I wouldn't mind fucking her with both of your dicks lol

On 26/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, StnCld316 said:

Sabrina0101014bcab.gif

On 26/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, texl01 said:

StnCld  I would fuck her even with your dick LOL

16 hours ago, Rob1 said:

I wouldn't mind fucking her with both of your dicks lol

I would prefer to fuck sugarbonnie and lock both of you out of the room!!

toolmaker123 likes this

I don't think anyone actually sees what Sugarbonnie is and  what it was she was really trying to gain from living with C&S--------------

all along she was trying to get a notice from RLC and possibly gain an apartment --------- wow, you mean free rent just for being on camera?

Does anyone else think it happened to be this way?

She made it abundantly clear doing cam4 shows, she's comfortable showing her interior from close up.  She even let a couple guys come in and cum in her, all on camera.

While I'm on the subject- there are other 'free loaders' I see that are or were trying to work into free shit from rlc by making themselves comfortable in the free rent districts, too.  S&H un-welcome cocker-blockers....... the new girls at C&S........  D&D  homely, er, homeless guests. Efukim and Nympho; which btw, ain't never gonna happen, after the way he treated Diana. 

Watch the orgies at M&S also; they might be next to gain a rent free apartment......... then all the sex will come to a screeching halt, similarly like the others. 

On 11/2/2016 at 11:24 PM, box_hunter said:

I would prefer to fuck sugarbonnie and lock both of you out of the room!!

And  surely get the "gift that keeps on giving" !

I see Sabrina is wearing a very sexy outfit today, I am hoping its time to get that apartment on track again, in the beginning she "Sabrina" was the star, but Carina "Elvis" kind of held her down, hopefully Carina well loosen up the rope some and let Sabrina be herself again.8)

MEE4YOUU likes this

The only reason I click on this apartment is to see what that "Heinz 57" mutt is up to. He's got to be the most laid back dog I've ever seen. Sure is better looking than "Elvis".

I notice when ever Carina and Sabrina have company the both hog the couch alone with the dog and cats, their company has to sleep sitting up half the night, or when ever Sabrina or Carina take their asses to bed.:-\8)

Seems like Carina is giving the new year a good start. She had a session with jumping ropes in the LR.
The dog looked at her like saying, "here we go again..." lol
I've always liked her shape and she's got the cutest face ever.

carina1.png

carina2.png

She IS cute... I've always thought so...  and lovely curves as well. One of the few who are different from the sticks that RLC generally brings in to the ap'ts.

PeterGrey likes this

This fan page is the most less talked about fan page in history i can't blame you guys really i mean who wants to see Elvis dick in Sabrina's pussy lmao , Even Sabrina banging her pussy against SugarBonnie is a much greater prize then the gift of Elvis lol.

This logo for the Big Boy Restaurant reminds me of Sabrina (aka ELVIS). HAHA - busting a gut laughing - oops pissed myself - just kidding - but funny as hell. What do you think?

Image result for blue boy restaurant logo

texl01 likes this

I like Carina, I pop in there a lot but lately I go off quick, it looks like the place has been ransacked.