Zoya Fan Page 2015 - 16
6 6

593 posts in this topic

I wonder why Lev and Zoya have never had any other company besides Tabu? I recall one guy who came there why Lev was away last year and kept Zoya company, and he was a true dope, "I think he got durnk and slept on the couch." or why they have never had any type of parties and had other friends come over?8)

On 11/12/2016 at 7:38 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why Lev and Zoya have never had any other company besides Tabu? I recall one guy who came there why Lev was away last year and kept Zoya company, and he was a true dope, "I think he got durnk and slept on the couch." or why they have never had any type of parties and had other friends come over?8)

I remember the time that Zoya's grandmother came over to visit but all that she did was sit on the couch to play Call of Duty with Lev.

I was surprised. 

Zoya and Lev just had sex, and for the first time Lev put some passion in it, he really fuck Zoya the right way, I have to give him credit this time, Zoya was so hot and sexy looking the way she was riding Lev's dick from behind and you could see how her perky nipples was standing up on her tits, after riding him this way for awhile she then turn around and rode him face to face, and he gave it to her right, after about 5 minutes she turned around with her back towards him and rode him side ways as he masturbated her in to a nice orgasm. "Hell it made my dick hard"...lol8)

Revolution and bossman like this

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Zoya and Lev just had sex, and for the first time Lev put some passion in it, he really fuck Zoya the right way, I have to give him credit this time, Zoya was so hot and sexy looking the way she was riding Lev's dick from behind and you could see how her perky nipples was standing up on her tits, after riding him this way for awhile she then turn around and rode him face to face, and he gave it to her right, after about 5 minutes she turned around with her back towards him and rode him side ways as he masturbated her in to a nice orgasm. "Hell it made my dick hard"...lol8)

Thanks for the summary. :)

Zoya and Lev just had sex again, very sexy, Lev seems to be getting better with her and more attentive to Zoya's needs lately. Zoya is and have always been very sexy in my book and who wouldn't want to have here sexually?  Lev should want to eat and lick her sexy pussy daily, as much as he wants to play with his tv toys..lol  Three stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: for Zoya and Lev from me.  "I some times wonder if Tabu "Zoya's sister" ever hear them having sex?8)

what is the connection of the girl in Zoyas room and Lev? She's great, and seems to have an eye on Lev for some reason.....lol....I like her...and Zoya to ofcourse....

That guy Lev......indeed ......why is he wearing the same clothes every single day?????? He seems to be an  A-sexual being......not even paying attention on Tabu's obvious sduction games......

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

That guy Lev......indeed ......why is he wearing the same clothes every single day?????? He seems to be an  A-sexual being......not even paying attention on Tabu's obvious sduction games......

Its a very long story about them two my friend, you well have to go back and read some of the older posts.  If your waiting for something to happen between these two, your be waiting a very long time. "just like the rest of us."...lol8)

Zoya just masturbated, and I just missed it all, shit shit shit!!  I love watching this sexy woman do her thing with her fingers...lol  Lev just don't know how well he has it with this beautiful lady.  Oh well maybe next time.  "NOTE" I am still waiting for Tabu to do something besides eat and sleep, and be Levs teddybear...lol8)