zoya - fan page
5 5

548 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2016 at 7:38 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why Lev and Zoya have never had any other company besides Tabu? I recall one guy who came there why Lev was away last year and kept Zoya company, and he was a true dope, "I think he got durnk and slept on the couch." or why they have never had any type of parties and had other friends come over?8)

I remember the time that Zoya's grandmother came over to visit but all that she did was sit on the couch to play Call of Duty with Lev.

I was surprised. 

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Zoya and Lev just had sex, and for the first time Lev put some passion in it, he really fuck Zoya the right way, I have to give him credit this time, Zoya was so hot and sexy looking the way she was riding Lev's dick from behind and you could see how her perky nipples was standing up on her tits, after riding him this way for awhile she then turn around and rode him face to face, and he gave it to her right, after about 5 minutes she turned around with her back towards him and rode him side ways as he masturbated her in to a nice orgasm. "Hell it made my dick hard"...lol8)

Thanks for the summary. :)

what is the connection of the girl in Zoyas room and Lev? She's great, and seems to have an eye on Lev for some reason.....lol....I like her...and Zoya to ofcourse....

That guy Lev......indeed ......why is he wearing the same clothes every single day?????? He seems to be an  A-sexual being......not even paying attention on Tabu's obvious sduction games......

Zoya and Lev seems to be doing well, no sign of Tabu lately. I often wonder why Zoya and Lev has never attended one of Nelly and Bogdans house parties, seeing that they live very close by, the year before last I have seen Zoya pop up one time at one of their parties, but didn't say long, she was waiting for Lev to get back, he had been gone for about a month then. It would be nice to see them have company every now and then too.  Seems they more less keep to them self.8)

On 23/12/2016 at 4:17 PM, TBird97 said:

Zoya is very attractive and talented as an artist. Too bad that she's with that loser, Lev. She deserves better.

TBH, most of them do! Could also apply to Anabel, Adriana, Maya, Leora and Masha IMHO

cant understand zoya and lev he is useless ans she is beautiful at least she doesnt care about waiting for him to take action gets it done herself just fine

RUBBERMAN likes this